Friday 1 April 2016

Meet the Model: Fiona Campbell

Meet the Model: Fiona Campbell

The next model up for questioning is Fiona Campbell from Bucks, who also sits in our Classic division.

Tell us a bit about yourself

 I first started modelling in my late teens, based in the North of England doing mostly fashion shows, photographic and editorial.  I also did lots of promotional work for numerous big brands, working  nationwide at major motor racing events, shows, conferences and exhibitions.
 I then spent 25 years working in business, advertising, sales and marketing and as a headhunter for two major recruitment companies, returning to modelling just four years ago and have been busy as a classic model with photographic, TV, fashion and editorial jobs ever since.
I keep active by cycling, running, swimming, zumba, pilates and horse riding and am currently studying via Open University for a degree in Arts and Humanities.



Who (or what) inspired you to become a model?
Twiggy first inspired me to model as I was often told I had a look of her when I was in my teens and twenties.  I wish ...


What are you currently reading?
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel


What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
My fave Longines watch



What’s your favouring song/artist right now?
I am currently listening to Jack Savoretti


What did you have for breakfast?
Most mornings I have muesli and banana.


Which celebrity do you wish you were best friends with?
Madonna, just because I'm curious  and we're the same age



What’s your guilty treat?
My guilty treat is profiteroles:) or anything made of chocolate

How would your best friend describe you?
Funny, creative and a bit quirky

Who’s your favourite Disney princess?
Oh, it has to be Cinderella!

* * *
Find out more about Fiona Campbell (including stats & more pictures) on www.rmg-models.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment