Friday 1 April 2016

Meet the Model: Robert Seymour

Rob is one of our newest male models. He lives in Manchester, also works as a Personal Trainer and has an overwhelming instagram following of over 20 thousand! We asked him a few questions.


Tell us a bit about yourself?
I am originally from the countryside in Aberdeenshire,Scotland so coming to a city as big as Manchester was quite a change of scene! Fitness is a big part of my life and I have worked as a personal trainer for two years while completing my degree in Nutrition. The dream is to move to Australia, I am aiming to go for a year with one of my friends in July.

Who (or what) inspired you to become a model?
Well..my ex girlfriend was a model and after hearing about what the job involved I was intrigued and wanted to give it a try. I went to a few agencies and got a good response so it went from there! 
What did you have for breakfast?
Greek yoghurt with fruit then boiled eggs with ham.
If you inherited an acre of land, what would you do with it?Build a swimming pool and grow my own vegetables.



What are you currently reading?
Linchpin by Seth Godin. A great book on business and loving what you do.
Who would play you in a film of your life?
Mans Zelmerlow - could probably pass as my older brother! 
You have so many Instagram followers (21.2k)! How do you keep on top of it?
I generally try to be quite laid back with my Instagram and post whatever I'm feeling. Although I do try to post every day which can be a challenge sometimes.




Who is your favourite singer/band?
Very hard question. I love electronic music and at the moment I would probably say Applebottom, I don't think my neighbors are as big fans as me though ha..
Favourite holiday destination?
The greek islands for sure. I lived in Ios over the summer and loved it.
What would your superpower be?
To be able to time travel, it would be amazing to see what it was like living in another era.


 * * *


Rob's full stats and portfolio are available at www.rmg-models.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment