Wednesday 6 April 2016

Meet the Model: Sthefany Candido


Sthefany has that rare mix of striking beauty and sharp intelligence. Balancing her own consultancy website and modelling, she's always busy, but she found a few minutes to answer our 10 questions




Tell us a bit about yourself?

I am originally from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. I have been living in London for seven years. I work as a model and I have an image consultancy company.

 

 
 

What inspired you to become a model?

Well, my mother got me into modelling at the age of seven, I have pretty much been doing it since. I would say she is definitely my main inspiration as she used to do it herself.

Although, my boyfriend has also been an important influence. He is a model himself and has done very important campaigns though out the years.  He pushed me to go back into modelling after I went on a long break...which I'm really glad he did. We even got to do a few jobs together which is a lot of fun :)

 

Who is your favourite designer?

At the moment I am a bit in love with Olivier Rousteing from Balmain.

 

What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?

A surprise trip to Paris.

 


What are your best beauty secrets?

Organic almond oil to moisturise the body and Argan oil to keep the hair soft and shiny.

 

Who’s your favourite Disney princess?

Belle!

 

What are your top 3 life goals?

Be around my family and people I love more often which is so difficult as they all live in different countries, travel the world,
& to keep fit and healthy.


 

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?

Ideally I would love to live between London and Rio de Janeiro, That would be just perfection.

 

What are you currently reading?

The secret. I have actually read it before, but I love it! I always keep going back to it… I highly recommend it!

 

Which celebrity do you wish you were best friends with?

 Beyonce, she is my favourite diva.

 

* * *

For booking enquiries for Sthefany email us at info@rmg-models.com
or alternatively visit www.rmg-models.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment