Friday 1 April 2016

Meet the Model: Nicola Griffin

Nicola Griffin sits in our Real Women division. She is an absolute chameleon; we never see her looking the same twice, proving that style is ageless.
 Tell us a bit about yourself?
I am  a mature model, I started modelling at the age of 53
 
Who (or what) inspired you to become a model?
I was asked whilst waiting in the line at the bank if I would be in a hair shoot for a midlands based new shampoo called 'White Hot Hair' for grey/silver hair and it went really well. recently appearing on the side of phone boxes all over the UK. I am enjoying my new career and have done some very exciting campaigns. 
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
It would be America, so many wonderful places, maybe I would pick California.

Who is your favourite photographer?
Russell James, who I was unbelievably lucky enough to work with and the shoot was on a Caribbean Island, totally amazing...

What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
The best gift I have ever received was my twin daughters who have just celebrated their 21st Birthday. I'm the luckiest woman alive!


  Find out more about Nicola on our website www.rmg-models.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment